Braintrust is an exclusive invite-only network that connects you to SaaS pros at the top of their game. Tune in for a quarterly or monthly call to discuss challenges, share learnings, and grow together.
Learn how the fastest-growing companies are tackling churn, managing support, driving customer success, building products their customers love, and more with Braintrust.
In order to maintain the highest quality discussion groups, all members need to review and accept the following member policy:
- Do not spam.
- Do not discuss or share content that is abusive, hateful, or offensive.
- Do not discuss or share content which is off-topic or disruptive of the discussion.
- Do not discuss or share content that threatens or harasses others.
- Do not discuss or share content that discloses private or personal matters concerning any person.
- Do not discuss or share content that is sexually explicit or contains profanity.
- Do not discuss, share, or otherwise direct users to advertisements or solicitations.
- Do not try to recruit members on the platform.
- Do not sell or buy any security or offer to do so.
- Do not post or transmit any file that contains viruses, corrupted files, “Trojan Horses,” or any other contaminating or destructive features that may damage someone else’s computer.
- Do not discuss or share any material that violates the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
- Do not impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Do not violate any other applicable law or regulation.
Network Conduct Guidelines
- Always share clear, valuable, honest, and transparent information.
- Be nice to others; do not attack others in the group.
- Make your comments useful and informative.
- Make your topic of discussion relevant to the Group.
- Do not use excessive or offensive language.
- Be mindful of the time on the call and keep everyone involved.
- Failure to abide by the policy can result in suspension of your memebership.